Friday, March 20, 2009

Google Sites

This so far has been my favorite tool!

I would like to use this site as a place for students to go to get the instructions for an authentic assessment for the body systems unit I am teaching. They will have the option to either build a wiki page or a slideshow presentation on the organ system of their choice. These will be sent to me and posted on the website. I will start a discussion thread so that students can comment on 2 projects so that everyone can give and receive feedback on their project.

I am really hoping that we will learn to make wiki pages this coming Monday so that I can move forward with this idea.

The website will also include video tutorials as student resources and sample wiki and presentations. The detailed instructions and grading rubric will be posted as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment